Sonic: Uncut 3 Sonic: Uncut 3

Hah!

Very nice. FF8 Sad Piano Music, Rofl. Sick car song too. Sonic fucking pwned that race.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Wow.

How do you live your life after having the whole word seen this? How much publicity and pointed fingers do you get when walking around outside?

@Numa Numa:
Funny shit. I shit myself when you through your hands up.

Castlevania:our new hero Castlevania:our new hero

Dude, you rock!!

I seriously, liked this better than Moonlight, and that kicked more ass then the Hero in this... Lol. Make more of these, omg. So funny.

Moonlight Moonlight

You're my hero.

That was incredible. This is going into my favourite flash movies. Make another one like this, please!

Rock Bottom Rock Bottom

Fucking Ill

I loved this. I love Eminem. I love you--'re way of making this video. In-Fucking-Credible. I'm speachless. Please, please, make more Eminem music videos.

The Suicide Bomber The Suicide Bomber

Oh Shit!!

Yes, I agree with the previous poster, the twist was really interesting! Yeah, You should play the Lusty Barefly before you play this, it'll make more sense, dont worry, I'm almost positive that game has no nudity or anything. By the way, I liked that little "Hint" button, Its fun to play the game, and for people trying to hone their negoiation skills, me :), its good to guess, and then and press the button to see if you right, because it sure is a pain in the ass to get almost all of the questions right, then hit a wrong one, and have to start all over again. Maybe put that feature in all of your submissions? That'd be great.

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

I dont Know...

I think it would've been much, much better if The_Super_Flash_Bros been envolved in this one. But I'm also a fan of the LF so You gotta give this film some credit. Its pretty good.

Another Xmas Another Xmas

Very Good

I liked it, although Before I watched it I thought it was gonna be funny. But still, I liked it.

A Decline Christmas A Decline Christmas

Awsomly Genius

I wonder if I hang up my memory cards, if "Santa" will beat that damn EMERALD Weopon... Hmm... Killing Carolers.... Omfg. Funny stuff.

Metal Gear Mayhem Metal Gear Mayhem

MORE MORE

LMFAO LMFAO OMFG LMFAO!!!!!!! I pissed myself. Lemme check... Yep... I pissed myself.