Sonic: Uncut 3 Sonic: Uncut 3

Hah!

Very nice. FF8 Sad Piano Music, Rofl. Sick car song too. Sonic fucking pwned that race.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Wow.

How do you live your life after having the whole word seen this? How much publicity and pointed fingers do you get when walking around outside?

@Numa Numa:
Funny shit. I shit myself when you through your hands up.

Castlevania:our new hero Castlevania:our new hero

Dude, you rock!!

I seriously, liked this better than Moonlight, and that kicked more ass then the Hero in this... Lol. Make more of these, omg. So funny.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

My Fucking God....

This isnt meant to be mean, but what the hell did you do in your life that required school and shit?? Really, you made a website, no problem there, the website becomes super-fucking big and BANG, wouldnt ya know your Alien Hominid Game is sitting right here beside my Playstation 2, and I'm playing it. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!?!? YOU LIVE MY DREAM!!!!! YOU OPERATE A WEBSITE AND MAKE VIDEO GAMES!!! WHO IN THE HELL WOULDNT WANT TO DO THAT!!!!!

Crazy Belmont Crazy Belmont

Go Richar, Go!!

I cant remember his first name....

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Very Nice

Pretty Good. I was waiting for somthing better, but when you get the hang of this game, its pretty fun. Untill, that is, you get bored within maybe 10 or 15 minutes. Make a better one. Lol.

Final Fantasy Unleashed Final Fantasy Unleashed

Incredible!

Dude, this was awsome. I love Final Fantasy. And This was so good, it sound be like a Final Boss theme. Awsome shit right here.

stl-product314 responds:

Yeah thank man. But these reviews just dont match the ratings. Haters have taken over NG and my shit is comepletly off the front page . . .

AND THEY STILL CANT STOP MY FIRE.
Real muthafuckin talk.
~Holla~

White Teeth White Teeth

Great.

As soon as I heard the beging... I AM YOUR DENTIST... I knew this was gonna be good. Lol. This was good.